- Camping Altomira ( Altomira 3.61 Stars Of a total of 6 valuations )
- Address: Cv 213 Navajas, Km. 1 Navajas (Castellón)
- Access: A 23 Sagunto Teruel, Salida Km.33 Continuar Por Cv 213 Navajas, Km.1
- GPS: +39º 52' 29'' / +0º 30' 37'' see camping on the map
- Telephone: 0034 964 71 32 11 • Opening: 01/01 Al 31/12 • Plots: 90 • Extension (m²): 25
- Orography playa, montaña • Distance from the beach: 35 km • Distance from train station: 0,5 km - Bus: 4 km
Information on camping
The Camping Altamira is located between two natural parks: Espadan and Calderona, in the heart of the Alto Palencia. A 35 km from the Mediterranean Sea and 40 minutes from Valencia, is a peaceful place to enjoy nature.
To know about Costa Del Azahar
The Costa Azahar is the name given to the coastal resort of the Balearic Sea, the Mediterranean, located in the province of Castellón (Spain), consisting of about 120 km of beaches and coves. Its name comes from the orange blossom, orange blossom and culture par excellence of the province. It is very famous tourist and beach parties own traditional locations as visited as Vinaroz, Benicarlo, Peniscola, Oropesa del Mar, Benicassim or Moncofa. Highlights include the El Pinar beach, beach Gurugú, Alcalá de Xivert beaches, beaches Alcossebre Almassoray beaches.
Services and activities offered by the camping and area businessesFirst Aid, Access for handicaped, Laundry, Caravan Water Take, swimming-pool, Hot water shower, Restaurant, Playpen, Electric socket, Medium shade, internet, Carwash, Bar-Café, Supermarket, Caravan water-drain, Bungalows, Surface Fishing, Soccer Field, Trekking, wifi, Horse Riding, Bike Rental, Rafting, Alpinism, Sports Centre, Hunting, Adventure Sports, Entertainment,
Camping rates and prices
|Price||High Season||Mid Season||Low Season|
These prices include VAT and tariffs correspond to your listing you provided.
Prices do not include tax, which is applied in some regions.
Is recommended to confirm these prices with the establishment.